Product People Club
A private community for folks who want to earn an independent living from the things they create.
Want to earn an independent living from your own products? It's hard work. At some point, all of us solopreneurs struggle with the following:
- Keeping your motivation up & feeling isolated
- Building something people want
- Growing and scaling your business
Product People Club (formerly JFDI) is a group of people that came together because we realized that in order to build something we need to quit thinking about it, and actually do it. We realized we can't do this in isolation. We need help from other product people:
It's working: I'm extremely proud of what members have accomplished. Our alumni list includes Ryan Hoover (who started Product Hunt), William Channer (who started Panda), Espree Dvora (who started LA Tech), and Robert Williams (who credits PPC as the birthplace of Workshop):
"Having people you can ask questions to is extremely valuable. Product People Club was literally the birthplace for my service, Workshop. They helped me start it a year ago and continue to help me improve it today."
We've opened up some new spots!
What you get:
- See other members' revenue numbers
- Get help with your launch
- Share your progress (screenshots, mockups) and get feedback
- Access our private Slack
- Watch exclusive video interviews
- Use on mobile or the web
- Build products & features people want
- Amplify your launch
- Get new customers
Choose your plan based on your stage:
Our Secret Makers Society is for folks who are just getting started. They need to build an audience, find an idea, and earn revenue. Often, they're working a day job and hustling on the side.
For people who have an audience, a product, and some revenue. They're looking to refine their efforts, and build a business they can be proud of.
Grow + Scale
Growth / scale - for businesses that have product/market fit, over $100k in annual revenue, and are looking to grow + scale their business.
Share your progress and get feedback:
Use the mobile app:
Track revenue goals:
How much does it cost?
Other membership sites range from $39 / month to $390 / year.
With Product People Club, you pay once and get lifetime access. We've been around since 2013.
There are three distinct stages for members:
- New Makers (Secret Makers) - for folks just getting started. Get lifetime access for $99.
- Product People - for people who have an audience, a product, and some revenue. Get lifetime access for $199.
- Growth / scale - for businesses that have product/market fit, over $100k in annual revenue, and are looking to grow + scale their business. Get lifetime access for $299 (sold out).
Who am I?
I've been the Product Manager at two startups: Mailout.com and most recently at Sprint.ly.
In 2016 (after building up side-project revenue) I switched to building products full-time.
Email me here: email@example.com
PS: over 80% of our current members have shipped a product or project since they joined.